Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Photos Top Of Foot What Goes Best With A Casual Blue Skirt? (Top And Feet)?

What goes best with a casual blue skirt? (Top and feet)? - photos top of foot

Which is better, with a baby blue skirt is a casual, short-ish (above knee) and cotton? This is a summer skirt.

What principle should I use? I think a shirt or tank top ... What? What color? A jacket, a nice gesture? Please share.

Feet ... Barefoot, sandals, slippers or shoes? I lean against the white bare feet or thong sandals with heels. Yes, I know that bare feet and high heeled sandals are very different ... but I think somehow a skirt. Which would you choose?

And when I paint my nails? What color?

If you are concerned, I am 16 years old, Asian (Chinese) has long black hair. I think I am small and thin compared to American standards ... so you would probably look like a girl, you do not want to go to "mature" look = P

I hope I get a couple of pictures is taken with friends tomorrow, then you can advise me =) Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment