Sunday, February 21, 2010

Can You Detect Spray Paint In A Drug Test Have You Heard About "the Dragon In My Garage?"?

Have you heard about "the dragon in my garage?"? - can you detect spray paint in a drug test

By Carl Sagan:

"A fire-dragon lives in my garage."

Let's say ... Seriously, you make such a request. Sure you want to verify, see for yourself ....

"Show me" you say. Who brought in my garage. You can see inside and you see a ladder, empty paint cans, an old tricycle, but no dragon.

"Where's the dragon?" You ask.

"Oh, here it is," I reply, waving vaguely. "I forgot to mention that there is an invisible dragon."

They propose to capture the spread flour on the floor of the garage to traces of the dragon.

"Good idea," I said, "but this dragon floats in the air."

We therefore use an infrared sensor to detect the invisible fire.

"GOOD idea, but the invisible fire is also without heat. "

They make spray paint a dragon and visible.

"Good idea, except that it is incorporeal dragon and the paint does not stick."

And so on. I fight against all physical tests provide an explanation for why it will not work.

What is the difference between the dragon and God?

2 comments:

Clay said...

Before "God is real, and the dragon is not."

Seriously, I doubt that you get something good, not to mention creative answers to your question.

Buster said...

It is simply the work of God, and we are the believers their works can be found in our lives that the failures of his kite, but our God has never failed

Post a Comment