Friday, February 5, 2010

Honda Gy6 Tuning Where Can I Find This Part?

Where can i find this part? - honda gy6 tuning

I live in Summerville, SC, and I need a spreader alloy for my Honda GY6 engine (such as CH150) Scooter. I have 2-3mm thick and resembles the image.

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n43/Phatback_2006/gy6_2mm_Spacer_01-300x220.jpg

If any1 can help, a machine shop that this role would do for me would be greatly appreciated.

I need this place for my four wheels, as if I had a great team, and needs have increased since the stock crank, and the boss needs a little lift.

Where can I find a 2-3mm Aluminum Spacer for Honda CH150?

1 comment:

Lab said...

I do not know is what year, but the engine is a spacer thickness of hard to find. Remove the cylinder and take to a shop mechanic will be able to fit a cut exactly in the cylinder. Everything you give, is the thickness.

Post a Comment