Sunday, February 14, 2010

How To Hook Up Arris Modem Hmmm I Have Arris Touchstone Modem Im Trying To Hook Up To The Wii Internet But I Idk My SSID Code Thingy?..?

Hmmm i have arris touchstone modem im trying to hook up to the wii internet but i idk my SSID code thingy?..? - how to hook up arris modem

Please help people flock to someone who has the name of the modem and its name on the modem>>>> Fist ARRIS says later in the letter to the same touchstone telephone modem and said, what is the SSID of my help please? Oh, and I have for the first time Wen has always said that Linksys Wen clicked, but the mistake, he said forget the rest lol help me?

1 comment:

New Super Luigi said...

Now, first understand what the difference between a router and a modem.
The wireless routers are the things that used other wireless connection (consoles, laptops, MP3 players, etc.) to the Internet with WiFi technology.

Modem connected to your computer to the Internet via the phone line.
(only an explanation of what may be things I miss).

The point is that you can use a modem to the wireless Internet connection

To make matters Linksys: Linksys is a company that makes routers. You've probably already found someone who tried from another wireless connection and when she was blocked by the use of what could not.

Solution: buy a router from Wal-Mart, Best Buy or something.

Post a Comment