Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Advanced Wound Care My 80 Year Old Dad Wants Treatment For Infections In Wound MD And Hosp Say Its Time To Die, What Can I Do?

My 80 year old dad wants treatment for infections in wound MD and hosp say its time to die, what can i do? - advanced wound care

My father suffered brain damage caused by a fall in 78 years. Ski living independently, and suffered a brain haemorrhage left paralyzed. The doctors have tried, my brother and I get to throw in the towel, said he woke me up, but after 20 days, I'm an RN for many years, my brother and I work and advocate for custody of my father is my father expressed a wish to treatment and life has continued, no living will or advance directives, doctors say it's time to die, and the ethics committee said it has no right to ask you to help me if you have any advice to live I have registered letters directot administrator and medical ethics. cited to see a table, cleared the entire table, such as studies and trials. 2 years, a resident told me today the opinion of the clinic is to let dying my father. I feel like I'm sweeping the ocean with a broom, why not choose a person to live and be treated? we take care to rely on my father for a year and a half, on advice.

6 comments:

angeleye... said...

From what I have learned over the years is for medical malpractice. No installation of healthcare can take care of a patient to be denied. If it does not (in a coma and was not for long), there is no reason not to get medical care. I think it's time to find another doctor / hospital and get a second opinion. If that his father, what would you do that? Given what I said, I'm not sure I know the answer to this question. If your father has to live the will and the desire to rent. Your father has to earn his life and possibly give you and your brother, or atleast as power. You can then decide whether it will incompacitated. God forbid, but if it happens now that the hospital would be in a world of problems for the denial of care for patients. Take care and good luck.

Barry auh2o said...

Guess Who's the bad guy? / Medicare?

Barry auh2o said...

Guess Who's the bad guy? / Medicare?

Chrys said...

You need a lawyer for the hospital to fulfill its obligation to ... sounds like a problem of "money" ... they do not want to go to ... So you have to get help for his father.

Babe said...

Get your father to the hospital immediately and consult consult another doctor. It might well even in this hospital. Hear me please.

The hospital was so hungry from the death of my mother. I'm not kidding.

You Get him out. Just because it doen't mean that the old has to suffer or have a bad life.

God, My mother has just 83 and has all of the United States. Airplain fly and do what he wants. Listen to your father. You know you want too many hats. Do you feel happy and you can see in the night.

Babe said...

Get your father to the hospital immediately and consult consult another doctor. It might well even in this hospital. Hear me please.

The hospital was so hungry from the death of my mother. I'm not kidding.

You Get him out. Just because it doen't mean that the old has to suffer or have a bad life.

God, My mother has just 83 and has all of the United States. Airplain fly and do what he wants. Listen to your father. You know you want too many hats. Do you feel happy and you can see in the night.

Post a Comment