Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Jcpenneys Salon Prices Prices At Jcpenneys Salon Cut And Dye Or Home?

Prices at jcpenneys salon cut and dye or home? - jcpenneys salon prices

I cut my hair short and dyed black, I want to get it, I want to do in a class, because the dye wash usual
Im gonna get my hair like http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/alinehairfiles/?action=view¤t=2003_0407myhairrocks0004.jpg

How much does it cost JCPenney or give me a color that is used to produce clean and stay for a long time thats cheap

2 comments:

xenon said...

The color can vary from 40-60, but since you have shorter hair, which is on the smaller side

Discounts are usually in the ballpark of $ 20

If you are in a dark color, so it is unlikely to wash, especially if your base color is dark

Good luck, hope that helps in reducing the heat of the summer:)

heLOVESm... said...

JCPenney is a clothing store Idiot

Post a Comment