Sunday, January 24, 2010

No Hasp Key Does Anyone Know Any Thing About HASP Keys?

Does anyone know any thing about HASP keys? - no hasp key

I have a Toshiba Satellite laptop without a parallel port. I recently purchased a program that requires a key to PAHs are connected to a parallel interface, 25-pin female. So I bought a USB adapter cable DB25F thought it would be more effective. The program is a DOS-based and apparently capable of running Windows 98, NT running, but I'm not sure XP. Anyway, when I install to the program, does not recognize it, the HASP will be connected to the laptop. If DOS does not recognize the USB port when XP emulates DOS?

Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

TARFU said...

No. DOS does not recognize USB (or WinNT)

With the DOS emulation in XP, I think we are talking about the command prompt? If so, I think the load between USB and DB25 is not sending signals to the pins of the law that is causing the problem. You can talk the software for a hardware solution sutable.

Post a Comment